Low Permeability Foams
A wide range of low permeability foams restricting either air and/or water is available which can be engineered to meet demanding sealing requirements. When fabricated into final parts, it is ideal as a low-pressure gasket and for dust, light, vapor and water seals in automotive, truck, appliance and electronic equipment.
Low Perm Foam can be ideal for many applications requiring low-pressure gasketing, possibly where higher priced materials are over- engineered. Applications include air duct damper gaskets and dust and vapor seals for automotive, appliances and data processing equipment. Super Seal Foam offers both resistance to water leakage and also an open cell, low set foam.
- Can be Laminated to a number of different Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Excellent Shape Retention
- Resistant to Wear and Abrasion
- Properties that allow for Controlled Cushioning
- Breathable Characteristics
Have questions? Contact our team today for more information.