Silicones expand the parameters of possibility in product design engineering. These products are ideal for use as gaskets and seals, cushions, and thermal and acoustic insulation in demanding conditions.
Their resistance to environmental extremes, mechanical resilience and safety features make them perfectly suited for critical applications in transportation equipment, electrical enclosures, HID lighting enclosures, electronic products and components, industrial machinery and appliances.
Characteristics & Applications:
- Exceeds 204°C (400°F) Temperature Range
- Compression-set Resistance
- Grades range from very soft to very firm
- UL rated flame resistance (including 94V-O and 94HF-1 listings)
- Outstanding sealability as gaskets and seals
- Extremely low toxic gas emission when exposed to fire
- Ozone resistant and excellent resistance to ultraviolet exposure
- FDA approved materials
- Open & Closed Cell Options